The JMT Family
The JMT family includes:
The engineers and divers of Atlantic Engineering (www.atlanticengineeringnj.com) have served clients for more than 20 years. Atlantic specializes in underwater structural inspections, as well as the investigation, repair design and construction inspection of structures such as:
- ferry terminals
- water tanks
Bayside Engineering (www.baysideng.com) was founded by three civil engineers in Tampa, FL, in 1994.
The firm provides transportation planning, a full range of engineering design disciplines, and CEI support, as well as surveying and mapping services, for federal, state, and municipal agencies.
Founded in 1998, Kennedy Consulting, Inc. (KCI) (www.kcitx.com) is a Texas-based engineering firm that specializes in roadway planning and design.
KCI's clients include the Texas Department of Transportation, tollway/mobility authorities, cities, and counties throughout the state.
Kupper (www.kupperllc.com) is a New Jersey-based consulting engineering and surveying firm. Since 1924, Kupper has supported federal, state and local clients with services including planning, design, surveys, permitting, and construction management and inspection.
The firm specializes in:
- water transmission, treatment and storage
- wastewater collection and treatment
- solid waste management
- drainage and flood control
- construction management and inspection
- claims analysis
- roadway and bridge design
- environmental planning and assessment
- program management
Rubeling & Associates
Rubeling & Associates (www.rubeling.com) is an architecture and interior design firm founded in 1981 in Towson, MD. In addition to architecture and interior design, the staff also specializes in master planning and design for clients throughout Maryland and the East Coast.
Rubeling's markets include:
Tidewater Environmental Services
Based in Charleston, SC, Tidewater Environmental Services is a natural resources consulting firm that specializes in:
- wetland and stream restoration - assessment, design, and monitoring
- mitigation planning
- mitigation banking feasibility studies and management
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) analysis
- wetland delineation and permitting
- coastal zone master planning, engineering, and permitting for docks, marinas and dredging projects
- protected resource surveys
- water quality and sediment analysis